By Veronica U.-K.
Regardless of the country, for some reason we all get wrapped together like a big tomago roll…ugh now I’m hungry.
2. There’s the assumption that you are good at math.
3. Being told you look “exotic,” like that’s sexy.
4. If you don’t receive the highest grade in the class…your family: …
5. Being asked to translate an Asian language.
6. Playing an instrument…whether its the violin or piano…it’s a stereotype.
7. Being asked your ethnicity with the question, “What are you?” I’m actually a turtle thank you very much.
8. Having super strict parents.
9. Not being able to go one low-carb diet, because everything contain rice.
10. The assumption you are related to the other Asian next to you…or even worse…are dating that stranger.